Join us on our 5th Annual Day of the Dead Altar Competition at Flora Farms!
Connecting local businesses with local charities.
100% of profits go to schools, animals shelters and other local charities!
Enjoy a private party, altar viewing and award ceremony!
Judges will choose the winners:
1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
Winning altars will be awarded $20,000 pesos, $15,000 pesos and $10,000 pesos accordingly that will go the charity!
Award Ceremony will take place 7:30pm
ALTARS WILL BE REPRESENTED AS FOLLOWS:
1) James Perse - Coro sin voces "Escucha mis manos"
2) El Wine Shop - Proyecto Angeles
3) Pez Gordo Gallery - BAJA S.A.F.E.
4) Eclectic Array - El Ranchito
5) La Micro Brewery - Los Cabos Children's Foundation A.C.
6) Del Cabo Event Design - Sarahuaro, A.C.
7) Eduardo Sanchez Jewelry - Gente Joven Por Un Cambio A.C.
8) Baja Soul Yoga - Cabo Kittens Rescue
9) The Agency Baja - Red Autismo AC
10) Cali Kombucha - Escuela N-39 Las Animas
11) Destino Los Cabos and Bliss Events - Casa Hogar de Cabo San Lucas A.C.
12) Natural Pina - Casa Hogar Una Luz en Mi Vida
$450 pesos ($25 usd) entry donation (all of which will be divided among the charities).
No host bar and Flora Farms snacks (included in the entry fee) will be served as well as live music and entertainment for adults & kids!
You can purchase tickets the night of the event, or in advance at:
Looking forward to welcoming you on October 31st for our favorite event of the year!
Altars will be displayed at the farm until Sunday, November 3rd
TAKE A LOOK AT LAST YEAR’S EVENT! 👇🏼